As an essential part of your overall identity, hair plays an important role in the way others view you and even how you view yourself. It is for these reasons that hair problems can result in low self-esteem, which can affect all aspects of your daily life. Hair problems are a sensitive and complex issue to solve. In most cases, people don’t want to discuss them or even mention them to their doctor. Often, people are misinformed or choose the wrong products. At WynnPharm, we strive to help with your thinning hair problems and help you to select the right products for your specific condition.
Save your hair with the THYMUSKIN® 2-Step System
For more than 30 years, the THYMUSKIN® 2-step system has been successfully used to fight against thinning hair problems. It is used not only to nourish, reinforce, and strengthen your hair, but also to provide essential nutrients for overall hair care, all leading to noticeably thicker hair. THYMUSKIN® is suitable for both men and women and has no reported side effects. What makes THYMUSKIN® unique is the biologically active ingredient GKL-02 and additional quality ingredients found within the products. That's why dermatologists recommend THYMUSKIN® for scalp and hair care.
- Simply 2-step System for Managing Thinning Hair Problems
- Nourishes, Reinforces, and Strengthens all types of Hair
- Essential Nutrients for Promoting Hair Care
- Clinically Proven for Thinning Hair
Hair Problems - Who is affected?
Hair loss, also be known as alopecia, thinning of the hair, or baldness, can affect men, women and even children of all ages. It has been suggested that between 40% of women and 80% of men suffer from some type of hair loss around the world (i.e. University of Pennsylvania 2012). In the U.S., over 35 million men and a further 21 million women are affected by hair loss (1). There are many factors that contribute to hair loss such as genetics, medication, hormones, stress, depression and even a poor diet. There are also many distinct types of hair loss which is important to understand in order to find the correct options and strategies to help it.
As an essential part of your overall identity, hair plays an important role in the way others view you and even how you view yourself. It is for this reason, hair loss and overall hair problems can result in low self-esteem which can affect all aspects of your daily life. Hair problems are a sensitive and complex issue to solve. In most cases, people don't want to mention it to their doctor or are misinformed or choose the wrong products to help with their thinning hair problems. We strive to not only help with your hair problems but to also educate on the correct course of action.
Understanding the Main Types of Hair Loss
- Androgenetic Alopecia (Hereditary Hair Loss): effects both men and women. Characterized by thinning hair and receding hairline. It can begin in men as early as in their teens to early 20's where as in women, noticeable thinning can begin in their 40's. This is the most difficult type of hair problem to treat. The main goal for those who have hereditary hair loss, should be to help maintain the hair that is remaining. For this reason, it is important to begin treatment as soon as you notice hair thinning.
- Diffuse Alopecia (Telogen Effluvium): is a scalp condition that is characterized by the thinning or shedding of hair as a result of changes in the growth cycle of the hair. Emotional or physiological stress, hormonal dis-balance may result in alterations of normal hair cycle.
- Alopecia Areata: also known as spot baldness, is an autoimmune disease in which hair is lost in spotted areas on the scalp. Hair loss occurs as immune system attacks hair follicles. The severity and results vary from person to person.
- Hair loss due to illness (e.g. Alopecia undergoing chemotherapy): Hair loss related to specific medical conditions or medications. With chemotherapy, hair loss may be gradual or dramatic. Chemotherapy targets rapidly dividing cells (both healthy and cancer cells). Since hair follicles are the fastest growing cells in the body, they are effected most.
What Is Thymuskin?
- A Simple 2-step System for Managing Thinning Hair Problems.
- Step #1: Applying Thymuskin Shampoo.
- Step #2: Applying Thymuskin Serum Gel.
- Clinically Proven for Thinning Hair Problems.
- Nourishes, Reinforces, and Strengthens all types of Hair.
- Essential Nutrients for Promoting Hair Care.
- CLASSIC, MED, FORTE Lines for Individualized Application
- Free from any Side Effects.
- For both Men and Women.
- Recommended by Dermatologists
For more than 30 years, THYMUSKIN® has been successfully used to fight against thinning hair problems and was used to not only nourish, reinforce, and strengthen the hair, but also provide essential nutrients for general hair care, all leading to noticeably thicker hair. THYMUSKIN® is suitable for both men and women and has no reported side effects. It contains the biologically active ingredient GKL-02 and additional quality ingredients for scalp and hair care.
THYMUSKIN® contain 3 lines – THYMUSKIN® CLASSIC, THYMUSKIN® MED, and THYMUSKIN® FORTE. Each product contains a Shampoo and a Serum gel, all suited to match individual hair and scalp conditions.
The unique active ingredients of THYMUSKIN® are made from bovine free Thymic peptides. The effects have been strongly confirmed by several controlled observational studies carried out by German and International skin clinics and university hospitals. THYMUSKIN® has an immunological effect on hair follicles, as it is typical for a thymic preparation. THYMUSKIN® contains the patented GKL-02 active complex which mimics natural thymus extract essential for hair care. Due to a continuing safety trends in the hair loss industry, those affected are increasingly looking for effective alternatives to ingredients with potential harmful side effects.
How Does Thymuskin Work?
What makes THYMUSKIN® unique is the biologically active agent GKL-02, as it inhibits various enzymes that play a key role in hair treatment. Harmful DHT are potentially blocked, which can reduce the dying of hair follicle cells. Furthermore, THYMUSKIN® activates and proliferates the keratinocytes in the hair matrix; the basic substance of each hair. It promotes the formation of new hair cells and strengthens the existing hair follicles. THYMUSKIN® also includes active ingredients such as caffeine, vitamin E and Urtica dioica which provide additional caring and nurturing functions. Also included are cosmetic ingredients such as Panthenol or plant & wheat proteins, which form a group providing hair care properties. Due to its effective active ingredient, no side effects, and its studied results, THYMUSKIN® is continuously recommended by dermatologists, pharmacists and salon owners.
- Enhancement of cell vitality
THYMUSKIN® increases the cells in the hair matrix, as well as the viability and vitality of human kerationocytes which are greatly involved in producing the root substance of the hair.
- Growth stimulation through thymic peptides
An independent study recently presents evidence that selected thymic peptides operate as direct modulators of human hair follicle growth. (Meier N et al.: Thymic Peptides Differentially Modulate Human Hair Follicle Growth 2012)
- Prolongs growth phase by Inhibition of 5alpha reductase and further enzymes
THYMUSKIN® impairs the main enzymes which have been shown to play a major role in the transition of the anagen to the katagen and telogen phases of the hair growth cycle. Harmful 5alpha reductase is being blocked too.
- Prolonging the natural growth cycle by protection from DHT and enzymes.
- Rejuvenation of root hair follicles by activation of keratinocytes
- Advanced stimulation by various thymic peptides.
Customize Your Hair Care Solution
Your hair is unique. It is different than everyone else's. Its properties and characteristics need to be respected. So doesn't it make sense then to select a Hair Care product that is specifically suited for your hair? Well now you can with THYMUSKIN® and its 2-Step system. THYMUSKIN® contains 3 lines – THYMUSKIN® CLASSIC, THYMUSKIN® MED, and THYMUSKIN® FORTE - each suited to help specific hair types. Suited to match individual hair and scalp conditions, you can mix and match the Shampoo (Step #1) with a Serum (Step #2) from any of the 3 available lines, each containing a Shampoo and a Serum to match individual hair and scalp conditions.
Introducing the Thymuskin 2-Step System
learn how it works and customize your own custom combination for your unique hair!CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Additional Thymuskin Products: