We're here when you need us!
Call: (800) 214-9600
Support Prediabetes & Metabolic Syndrome
PreDia is a Dietary Supplement for Prediabetes & Metabolic Syndrome. It has been clinically proven to:
- Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Reduce Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Help improve Glucose Tolerance
- Support Healthy Insulin Function
- Helps Reduce Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
- GSECM-50TM is the active ingredient
Sign Up For Updates and Save 30%!
PreDia will be available in early 2018. Submit the form below to receive updates and to save 30% when you order PreDia.
- 86 million adults aged 20 years and older have prediabetes. Prediabetes is a condition where blood sugar levels are higher than normal and if left untreated, can result in type 2 diabetes.
- Metabolic syndrome is a series of conditions which includes increased blood pressure, high blood sugar, high body fat, and irregular cholesterol or triglyceride levels. These conditions are closely linked to heart disease, stroke and diabetes. Often diet and exercise is needed to combat these conditions.
- PreDia® has been clinically proven to improve the typical markers associated with both prediabetes and metabolic syndrome.
- PreDia contain GSECM-50TM, a standardized source of Abscisic acid (ABA) of botanical origin, with Chromium and Magnesium is able to reduce glycemia, lipidemia and body weight gain improving carbohydrate metabolism thus enhancing the beneficial effects of lifestyle changes.
- Abscisic acid contained in GSECM-50TM derives from a specific botanical (Vitis Vinifera) that, according to the European regulation, has the efficacy and safety requirements for its use in nutritional supplements.
- Patent protected Worldwide. Developed by an Italian University and a Biotech research company. Exclusively distributed in North America by Wynnpharm Inc.
PreDia® lowers glycemia during a standard breakfast in healthy human subjects
After overnight fasting, ten subjects consumed a standard breakfast (i.e. with defined carbohydrates content approx. 1 g/Kg BW) without or with PreDiaTM , taken 20 min before breakfast. The two experiments without and with PreDiaTM were performed one week apart.
Glycemia refers to the concentration of sugar or glucose in the blood
Summary of the main results obtained in the three-months clinical study with PreDia®