THYMUSKIN® MED 100ml Bundle
SAVE YOUR HAIR with THYMUSKIN® 2-step system and get back to your true self. THYMUSKIN® contains a Shampoo (step 1) to use while showering and a Serum gel (step 2) for your scalp after you dry your hair. Together, it helps thinning hair problems while nourishing, reinforcing, and strengthening your hair. Now you can choose between three THYMSKIN® lines CLASSIC, MED, and FORTE to select the product combo right for you.
The THYMUSKIN® MED line is used for strong Thinning hair problems and is especially developed for sensitive, defused, dry and/or long hair; with a special emphasis on sensitive scalp conditions when balding is already visible. THYMUSKIN® MED contains +25% more of the active and patented ingredient GKL-02. It also strengthens the immune defense and rejuvenates the hair follicle while also providing your hair with necessary hair caring ingredients.
Note, 100ml is for a 50 day application and 200ml is for a 100 day application.
Purchase a MED Set of Shampoo + Serum and Save!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SET
Find the combination that works best for your hair type.
Real Customer Reviews
Click here to be the first to write a review.
How to Apply THYMUSKIN® 2-STEP System
Using THYMUSKIN® is very easy. Please following the directions below for optimal results.
STEP#1: Wash your hair with THYMUSKIN® Shampoo
- Choose the correct THYMUSKIN® Shampoo that meets your specific hair type.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Massage the THYMUSKIN® shampoo gently into your hair and scalp for about a minute.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water to wash out the Shampoo.
- Dry your hair, preferably with a towel. If using a dryer, do not point directly to scalp.
STEP#2: Apply the THYMUSKIN® Serum directly to the scalp
- Choose the correct THYMUSKIN® Serum that meets your specific thinning hair condition.
- Place the applicator tip directly on the scalp to apply the THYMUSKIN® Serum in drops to the scalp.
- Massage the Serum with your fingertips in circling motions into the scalp until it seems dry.
- Proceed this way for about 4-6 parted hair lines for the total scalp. It is a leave-in product, do not rinse out.
- Finally style your hair as you normally do. You can also use styling products if needed. There is no need to dry your hair or scalp after application.
- The THYMUSKIN® Serum can be applied to the scalp, both in the case of still damp, as well as already dried hair - on the days when the hair was not washed.
All THYMUSKIN® preparations are concentrated, use it sparingly. We recommend: Use less but frequently. For optimal results, take both THYMUSKIN® Shampoo and Serum Gel every day for at least 3 months.
THYMUSKIN® MED Shampoo
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE DEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAFFEINE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM ACETATE, SYNTHETIC THYMUS HYDROLYSATE, BHT, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, CI 47005, SODIUM SULFATE, TOCOPHEROL
THYMUSKIN® MED Shampoo's are free of silicone, parabene, perfume and free of bovine ingredients. This information represents the current status. Formulas are subject to development and can change. For external use only, keep out of the reach of children.
THYMUSKIN® MED Serum
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CARBOMER, MENTHYL LACTATE, PANTHENOL, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-35 CASTOR OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PYRIDOXINE HCl, SYNTHETIC THYMUS HYDROLYSATE, OLEIC ACID, LINOLENIC ACID, LINOLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, BHT
THYMUSKIN® MED Serum Gel is free of perfume, parabene and free of bovine ingredients. This information represents the current status. Formulas are subject to development and can change. Attention: For external use only, keep out of the reach of children. For all products no animal tests have been carried out.